SUMMARY of DESCRIPTION
The primary focus of this position is to develop and implement marketing programs targeting the small- to medium-sized manufacturing companies in the Midwest region of US. This person should develop and implement all marketing programs including working with the project teams in China to develop product definition and pricing strategy and coordinate advertising, promotion, events and market research.
Specifically, responsibilities associated with this job will include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Establish and implement marketing plans to market, promote and sell NaviAsia
- Formulate value proposition and themes for new target segments and ensure that marketing programs corresponds with the themes.
- Identify target buyers for development projects and establish targeted
- Establish sales targets and coordinate with NaviAsia Sales.
- Evaluate and recommend sales strategies.
- Attract potential buyers by studying competition, recommending pricing,
overseeing the design and appearance of models, preparing advertisements,
organizing special marketing events, building partner relations, identifying
prospects and maintaining prospects follow-up.
- Analyze market information through market search and informational interviews to develop sales programs, services and identify markets for future growth.
- Establish and grow a network of partners/alliances and other resources for use in the company's marketing efforts.
- Develop and administer marketing budget for each target segment.
- Plan and initiate all public relations campaigns for all target groups.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully.
- Minimum 5 years experience in service marketing or related fields
- Proven marketing background with emphasis on client rapport and needs/value targeting
- Some engineering and manufacturing background/knowledge preferred
- Creative thinker
- Problem solver
- Proven time management and goal setting skills
- Team player, but also an independent and positive thinker
- Excellent listening, communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work with limited resources within an undefined environment
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Word / Excel / Outlook / PowerPoint
Apply to recruiting@NaviAsia.com